British International Sports Medicine Academy
We offer in-doors and distance learning training for people interested in becoming Personal Trainers.
Why should you choose studying with us?
- We offer public funded fitness and educational courses.
-Our prices are very competitive.
- Quality Assurance Guaranteed for any of our International Qualifications.
- We are the only official training provider that offer one-to-one Tutoring for our courses at an affordable price.
- Our qualifications will allow you to be nationally and internationally recognised as an exercise professional through REPs and ICREPs.
- Active IQ - Level 2 - Gym Instructor Certificate
- Active IQ - Level 3 - Personal Trainer Certificate
- Active IQ - Level 3 - GP & Exercise Referral Diploma
- Active IQ - Level 4 - Low Back Pain Specialist Instructor Certificate
- Active IQ - Level 3 - Award in Education (Formally known as PTLLS)
- Active IQ - Level 3 - Award in Assessing Vocationally Related
Awarding Body: Our qualifications are Awarded by the Prestigious: Active IQ.
National Recognition: BISMA's Active IQ qualifications are accepted and recognised by REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals - UK), and so once qualified you will be eligible to apply for a membership with REPs, if you already have a membership with REPs: our Active IQ courses will give you "REPs - CPD points" and improve your membership status.
For more details, contact REPs directly on: http://www.exerciseregister.org/
International recognition: UK -REPs membership is recognised internationally, as REPs is part of ICREPS (International Confederation of Exercise professionals). ICREPS allows partnership between several registration bodies from many Countries, including:
- New Zealand
- United States of America
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates.
For more details about international recognition of REPs/ICREps approved courses, please contact ICREPs directly on: http://www.icreps.org/
Our Courses Include:
1) STUDY MATERIAL / TUTOR SUPPORT
- Paper manual (around 400 pages)
- Private Tuition (4hours for each theory Unit and up to 8 hours for the practical Unit)
PS. Private tuition can be done at the student's house (London Area) or at any suitable place (including our head office and approved training centre), Tutor will arrange the dates/times with the student for the private tuition.
- Tutor Support (unlimited support by phone or e-mail)
- Official Awarding Body Log In (virtual learning)
- Paper Portfolio
2) ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CERTIFICATION
- Mock Test for theory and practical parts of the course
- Theory and Practical Assessments at an approved training centre
- Up to One re-assessment
- Company Certificate (allowing provisional REPs membership)
- Active IQ Certificate (allowing full REPs membership)
Public Funding: Public Funding is available for this course, and so you can qualify as a Personal Trainer without paying upfront, and will only repay to the government when you start earning more than £21K per year.
Pay Nothing to Start the Course.
You can start the course and qualify without paying for it.
The repayment will be at 8% of your income that exceeds £21K per year.
For more information regarding the loan, please check the
government website link bellow:
Continuous Support: All our learners will receive help in finding a job after completing their courses.
- Guaranteed Interview with a gym: (subject to availability) This support is provided by our Partners. Participants includes: The Gym Group (Barking) and Red Level Fitness.